Fair Catering, eventcatering & delivery.
Nobel Fair Catering is a specialised and dedicated company within the trade fair catering business.
We stick to values such as quality, creativity and corporate social responsibility, while paying additional attention to the environment.
Our aim is to use pure, ecological, seasonal and local products. In short, delicious, creative and healthy food in simple presentations.
Catering partner of Artexis Venues
Nobel Catering operates the in-house restaurants at Flanders Expo, Antwerp Expo and Nekkerhal Brussels North. A wide range of delicious meals and snacks is on offer to makes sure visiting the exhibition is appreciated even more! We always use high-quality, fresh ingredients.
- Brasserie Marie & Luigi: A cosy place where both traditional Flemish dishes and delicious Italian specialities are served. From freshly baked pizzas to home-made vol-au-vent with Belgian fries.
- Fast & Fresh: A well-established place to go at Flanders Expo. Enjoy a crusty sandwich, hot snacks, a variety of salads and pastas here. Also the place to be for a whole range of cold and hot drinks and tasty sweet snacks.
- Charlie’s Burgers & Salads: A gourmet burger to everyone’s taste! But if you fancy a variety of salads or simply a hot coffee or a fresh beer Charlie’s is also the ideal break during your visit to the exhibition.
Mobile exhibition catering
Nobel Catering has a wide variety of food concepts that can be adjusted to different types of exhibitions and events. The right concepts will be selected in consultation with the fair organiser. Thanks to high-quality and selected food & beverage concepts, the fair visit is significantly extended and the overall satisfaction about the exhibition is optimised. Catering also contributes to the experience of the fair or event.
Events & seminars
For all your meetings, seminars & events we provide a flexible offer. We stick to values such as quality, creativity and corporate social responsibility, while paying additional attention to the environment.
Conceptual total experience
We always work according to a total experience concept including food, beverages, material, furniture, transport, personnel and selectively chosen decoration according to the formula of your choice. A few basic formulas are presented below. We always offer the possibility of a tailored formula based on your wishes. The options are endless: from a reception with delicious snacks to a more comprehensive walking dinner, for both small and large groups.
Antwerp Expo offers 22,120 m² of infrastructure and includes:
- 4 multi-purpose halls
- a conference and seminar centre with 6 modular rooms, equipped with the newest technological audiovisual material
- a brasserie and a restaurant with luxury burgers and delicious, fresh and innovative salads.
Flanders Expo offers 54,000 m² of infrastructure and includes:
- 8 exhibition halls with all kinds of technical facilities
- an event and seminar centre with 8 modular and perfectly equipped rooms
- 3 restaurants in the buildings
Nekkerhal Brussels North
The top event hall
- 18,424 m² of free surface area, unique in Europe
- Multifunctional: fairs, events, conferences, fashion shows, company events, etc.
- 1,700 parking places
Nobel Catering always aims to provide the best service to exhibitioners. Via the Nobel Boutique, a separate range of products and services is offered, exclusively for stand holders. You choose whether to collect your order at the Nobel Boutique Counter or to have it delivered at the stand.
Which products and services are on offer?
- Beverages (e.g. soft drinks, champagne, wine, coffee, etc.)
- Food (e.g. sandwiches, food bags, tapas platters, etc.)
- Catering materials (e.g. coffee kit, glasses, Perfect Draft beer kit, etc.)
- Office supplies
How to order?
The webshop www.nobelboutique.be allows you to easily and quickly enter an order online. For food and beverages you can place an order up to 3 days before the start of the fair. For materials, this is possible up to 10 days before the start.